After our scholars have been chosen for a new cohort, Hendrick holds an orientation in the summer after their high school graduation to familiarize the new class with the policies of the program and the actions they need to take to enroll in and participate in their first year of college.
Our executive team and Student Success Committee assure the students that they have a TEAM of people who are cheering them on and are supporting every step of the way toward graduation.
Some of the steps of the scholarship program include:
- Meet with the Student Success Committee
- Attend mid-year and summer reviews
- Participate in workshops and other HSF events
- Connect with personal academic coach
- Locate tutoring resources