The Hendrick Scholarship Application will be available online starting December 1, 2023.
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.
If you have any questions about the scholarship, you may see your high school counselor or call the Hendrick office at 972-423-2079 for more information. Thank you to Plano ISD for its support of our program and for helping make the process run smoothly.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
We are seeking to support Plano ISD students who persevered to overcome significant adversity, and have financial need, who are motivated and academically capable of successfully earning a college degree.
All applicants must:
- Be a Plano ISD (Texas) high school senior.
- Have at least a 3.0 weighted high school GPA.
- Submit Financial Aid verification documents: Copy of FAFSA Submission Summary from FAFSA application or report from Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA).
- Submit documentation of financial need by providing ONE of the following: a copy of a parent’s current tax return or supporting evidence regarding income such as the IRS W-2 Wage & Tax statement form, or 1040 tax form.
- Submit a resume describing your current work status, volunteer involvement and extra curricular activities.
- Fill out answers to the following questions regarding your adversities, how you have overcome them, and what attending college means to you. (Specific prompt is viewable on the online application).
- Submit one letter of recommendation from someone outside of your academic life. (not a family member).
- Use a personal email address. DO NOT use your school email address in your application.
Application is due March 15, 2024.
*Note that you are applying to participate in a program, rather than just receiving a scholarship award.
Finalists will be notified by the email provided on the application. Scholarships will be awarded at each high school’s senior awards night.
If you are looking for scholarship support for an associate’s degree in a trade or workforce program,
please request an application by clicking on the button below.