The Hendrick Scholarship application process in open and accepting applications through December 17, 2021. These applications will be used for Fall 2022 funding.
If you have any questions about the scholarship, you may see your guidance counselor or call the Hendrick office at 972-423-2079 for more information. Thank you to Plano ISD for its support of our program and for helping make the process run smoothly.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
We are seeking to support Plano ISD students who persevered to overcome significant adversity, and are often economically disadvantages, who are motivated and academically capable of successfully earning a college degree.
Students must submit the application form and accompanying documentation, including an essay.
All applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or hold lawful Permanent Resident status
- Be a recent Plano ISD (Texas) graduate (apply during the last semester of your senior year)
- Have at least a 3.0 high school GPA (or 2.75 with Honors, AP, IB or dual credit)
- Have financial need which must be documented by providing copies of the parents’ tax return, W-2, FAFSA/Student Aid Report, or high school confirmation of eligibility for free or reduced lunch program
- Submit an essay describing your adversities, how you have overcome them, and what attending college means to you
- Provide reference letters
- Due date December 17, 2021
* Note that you are applying to participate in a program, rather than just receiving a scholarship award.
2030 Avenue G
Plano, TX 75074
Finalists will be interviewed and scholarships will be awarded at each high school’s senior awards night.